5 Days: OSINT Training, San Diego, Oct 6 2012

  • Sandra Stibbards
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      1-DAY OPEN SOURCE INTELLIGENCE (OSINT) TRAINING
      Presented by Sandra Stibbards of Camelot Investigations

      The day will provide an education and information you will not be able to acquire anywhere else.

      Learn to direct your searches to obtain results quickly! Learn how to use Social Networks and Media as an investigative tool! Learn how to protect your identity while conducting your searches! Learn to look in places you never knew existed!

      You will conduct your Backgrounds, Due Diligence Investigations, Locates, Asset Investigations, Vulnerability Assessments, Risk Assessments, Corporate Investigations, and all searches more thoroughly once you have attended this 1-Day Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Training!

      Full details can be found on our web site at:
      http://www.camelotinvestigations.com/upcoming-events.htm

      You can register directly online at:
      http://www.camelotinvestigations.com/event-registration.htm

      GENEROUS DISCOUNTS are available for active Law Enforcement, multiple attendees, and members of certain select PI associations.

      Check our web site to see if you qualify:
      http://www.camelotinvestigations.com/upcoming-events.htm

      Feel free to contact me at sandra@... if you have any questions.

      Sandra Stibbards
      Owner / President