Re: [infoguys-list] OFF TOPIC - Veterans can use your help

  • Dee Holmes
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2012
      Dee Holmes The Looking Glass Phoenix, AZ lic #1597140
      623-252-2223
      www.thelookingglassinvestigations.com

      From: suesarkis@...
      Sender: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 13:00:27
      To: <freekali@yahoogroups.com>; <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>

      Dear Friends and Colleagues,

      Through the years I've asked most of you to go to the Animal Rescue Site to
      vote for the Cat House on the Kings whenever a contest was going on and
      more importantly, to click the button everyday to provide free food for
      animal shelters. On the very same page there is a link to switch over to the
      Veterans page which provides food for the homeless and needy veterans. It
      takes less than 30 seconds per day to click both buttons and I urge each and
      everyone of you to sign up for daily reminders. That link can be found on
      the left hand column.

      When you click the link below, you will be taken to a page with a big
      purple box. Click that just once and you've provided food for animals. On the
      content line above that and immediately to the right of the ANIMAL link, you
      will see the word VETERANS. Click that link and then click the big blue box
      and you are done. If you would care to do this everyday, which hopefully
      you will, on the left is the registration link where once you complete the
      registration, you will receive a reminder email daily. Once you get the
      hang of it, it will actually take about 10 seconds to take care of both the
      animals and the veterans daily.

      On the Animal page, when the contest starts up again and you see an option
      to VOTE, please enter The Cat House on the Kings in Parlier, CA. If anyone
      wants to know more about that shelter, ask me and I'll explain.

      _http
      ://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3&ThirdPartyClicks=ERA_092912_ARS_m_
      (http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3&ThirdPartyClicks=ERA_092912_ARS_m)

      Have a great weekend !!