Surveillance in Flushing Queens, NY

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2012
      Group,

      We need for one operative in the Flushing Queens, NY area for Saturday
      9/29/2012 at NOON hour start time for an infidelity case. Pay is $45 per
      hour/ .45 per mile, 4 hour minimum, likely to go 8 hours. No more than 15
      minutes travel time each way. You must have license, insurance, and covert
      camera. Please respond by e-mail only with contact information. Thanks to
      all.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I