RUSH!!! we need 2 field operatives in Highland Park, Texas for TOMORROW morning

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2012
      Group,

      We need two field surveillance operatives in Highland Park, Texas. Pay is
      $40 per hour each, 4 hour minimum per operative. No more than 15 minutes
      travel each way per operative, .65 per mile. This job starts at 6:30am
      TOMORROW morning (9/27/12). You must have license, insurance, and covert
      camera. Please respond by e-mail only with contact information. Thanks to
      all.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I