Video Equipment

  • wadinv
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2000
      FOR Sale:

      Sony Video 8 Portable Video Cassette/Hi Fi Stereo Recorder/ B/W with 2 portable hidden video camera systems (Ball Cap Camera and Pager Camera. Both Systems come with a purse for the pager that has been altered to look natural and the ball cap comes with a fanny pack for carrying the recorder. System is in mint condition and works great. This system is ideal for obtaining hidden video evidence. All cables, batteries and chargers are included.
       I paid approx. $5,000.00 for the whole system in pieces. Due to illness, I need to sell some of my equipment for medical purposes and am willing to sacrifice this system for $2,000.00 total.

      3 Motorola MTX Radios, with chargers and 9 rechargable batteries. For tower use or for CB radio use (Travel capacity approx. 2-3 miles) $1200.00 for the entire set. If you have checked prices, this is a steal.

      If you are interested you can e-mail directly or phone 941-366-8674 for more information.
      wadinv@...   Laura Wallace