Re: [infoguys-list] Work Available - Investigators Needed - Houston & Souther...

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21 2:19 PM
      Ricci,

      Since you state you have current operations in Florida, Oklahoma,
      Arkansas, Tennessee, and Louisiana as well as soon to be soliciting for Georgia,
      please provide the agency license numbers for those states as well for the
      benefit of our members.

      ________________________

      In a message dated 9/21/2012 2:07:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      happyspy62@... writes:

      Spectrum Investigations is a growing, full service investigative firm that
      specializes in insurance defense. Our current areas of operation include
      Florida, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, New
      Mexico and Louisiana. Be on the lookout for additional job postings within our
      other service areas. We are also gathering resumes for Georgia. Send in
      your resume and we will keep it on file!
      Are you loyal, hard working, self-motivated and dedicated? If so, we are
      currently seeking claim investigators and surveillance investigators to
      become part of our team in Houston and Southern Texas. Applicants are
      preferred to have surveillance experience, or should be open-minded and trainable.
      Applicants must:
      * Competent with Microsoft Word and Outlook programs
      * Possess excellent writing skills
      * Must be able to type 35 words per minute
      * Possess the ability to work independently
      * Adhere to a flexible work schedule to included varied hours and days
      * Travel will be required for this position
      * Suitable/Reliable vehicle
      * Laptop computer
      * Valid Drivers license with a favorable driving & criminal history
      * Bilingual is a plus!
      Spectrum Investigations provides all the latest technology available
      including a cell phone & GPS tracking system. We offer a very competitive
      compensation package plus travel expense reimbursement and per diem. Spectrum
      also offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
      * Company Matching Retirement
      * Health Insurance
      * Life, AD&D, Short and Long term disability plans
      * Paid Time Off
      * Paid Travel and report writing
      * Paid milage
      * Weekly and Monthly Bonus Program
      We offer members of our team a career path that allows them to develop and
      hone their investigative skills. The work is often long, the hours
      irregular and travel extensive. The assignments often take place at night,
      weekends and holidays.
      If you have a passion for investigations, willing to do whatever it takes
      to reach your goals and are a team player with a strong work ethic then
      this just might the opportunity you are looking for.

      MUST HAVE OR BE ABLE TO QUALIFY FOR A TEXAS PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR’S LICENSE
      TO APPLY
      For immediate consideration, please fax your resume with a cover letter to
      the attention of Ricci Millaway at 866-926-5005 or e-mail to
      _r.millaway@..._ (mailto:r.millaway@...)
      only - NO PHONE CALLS. Spectrum Investigations is an equal opportunity
      employer.

      Thanks!
      Ricci Millaway
      Operations Manager