Surveillance in Guilford, CT

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20 8:15 AM
      Group,

      We need one field surveillance operative on 9/27/2012 in Guilford, CT (time
      to be determined) for a domestic surveillance. Pay is $40.00 per hour and
      .45 per mile with no more than an hour travel time total (1/2 hour each way)
      and 4 hour minimum. You must have license, insurance, and covert camera.
      Please respond by e-mail only with contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I

      1450 Sutter St #516