Re: [infoguys-list] Assignment in Florida!

  • spyguytwo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2000
      Larry I am about 1 hr drive from Lafayette, La. I could possibly try to find
      someone for you in Lafayette. If there is anything I can assist you with
      please let me know I am in Lake Charles, Louisiana.

      Marty Battles
      TACTICAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS
      LAKE CHARLES, LA
      www.tacticalpi.8m.com
    • Larry C. Miller
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2000
        Thanks,Marty
        I just need to get some info on a family that lives in Lafayette.I can't afford to pay you to go over there yet.I was hoping that I could
        find someone that lives there and might know these people...Can you get criminal records in Louisianna from the Parish Courthouses?We can in
        Alabama without too much trouble.I am trying to get the "low down"on these people.If there is anything there,I believe my client will spring
        the money.Right now he is ready to put a "contract" on them.(They beat him out of $1.2 million in a business scam.)

      • HEOPER@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2000
          I might have a way to get this info for you and if I do give me an
          assignment. All I need is their names with middle intial if possible. Are you
          game?? ASAP ASAP ASAP>>