Female Investigator available

  • jwpi2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2012
      I have a female investigator that's been with me approximately ten years, both full and part time. She has run the office, marketed, run records, conducted AOE-COE investigations (she's also a Notary), and can conduct subrosa. She has her own laptop computer, printer, iPad, cameras and drives an insured 2011 Chevy Cruz.

      She's attractive, articulate and also does well with pretexts, both in person and over the phone.

      Due to personal circumstances she's moving to southern California.

      If anyone with an opening would like to speak with her send me your contact info, what position(s) you have open and a salary range and I'll forward it to her.

      Jack Williams
      Williams Investigations
      PI 8691
      www.jwpi.com