He's kept his cool

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2012
      Rick -

      Yes, Kevin has kept his cool during this entire barrage of back and
      forths. I guess he's just looking for work.
      In this day and age I can truly understand.

      Sue

      In a message dated 9/11/2012 8:29:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      rmriinc@... writes:

      So what are you saying? Bill is a better Investigator than you are?
      Alzheimers impairing your investigative abilities? LOL. I am just razzing ya,
      Sue.

      My post really wasn't about you, you DID have the decency to ask questions
      instead of just making inaccurate statements.

      I spoke with Kevin (he called me), he seems like a nice enough fellow. I
      told him you were actually a really nice lady, but you were very tough on
      unlicensed activity; it was kinda like your "pet peeve". I also told him that
      you are not a "mean" or "stand offish" person, you are just direct and to
      the point. I know if the conversation would have been reversed, you would
      not have felt offended. You are just probably misunderstood... LOL.

      Ya gotta admit though, Kevin has kept his cool, been polite, and patient
      with all of this, to his credit.

      Ricky B. Gurley.

      RMRI, Inc.
      (573) 529-4476

      --- In _infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com) , suesarkis@... wrote:

      > Rick -
      >
      > I disagree in part and agree in part.
      >
      > I did attempt to look up his license prior to saying anything. However,
      > did not dig deep enough and was at the page where you need the company
      > name or the license number. I then asked him for either. Had he answered
      my
      > question there would not have been a problem. However, he did not.
      >
      > I then went and researched and found his online resume. Not one word was
      > ever mentioned in the resume about investigations or investigating. His
      > experience seemed to be as a collections agent. I also found that he was
      > registered process server according to the court's website.
      >
      > However, there are quite a few states with licensing where you cannot
      > verify a license online. Although some of these might have modernized in
      the
      > past 6 months or so, the last time I checked some of the states from
      memory
      > are:
      >
      > AR, NY (can/could search by business name only), ME, NJ, PA, OK, WA, UT,
      > SC, NH, IA, and IL.
      >
      > But "mea culpa" as previously stated, I messed up on the TX search.
      >
      > Sue
      >

      > In a message dated 9/11/2012 6:39:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      > rmriinc@... writes:
      >

      > Ya know, due to the timing of the post, it appears that Steve Rambam did
      > not contradict Bill Branscum...
      >
      > However, he damned sure seemed to believe that he knew more than he
      really
      > did... I mean, while there was no contradiction, there was a clear post
      > from Steve Rambam that simply was not accurate; as proved by Bill
      Branscum.

      > Personally, I believe that less "lip service" and more research could
      have
      > prevent all of this.. Or rather, more research before any "lip service".
      > don't think it is all that difficult to confirm whether or not a person
      is
      > a licensed Private Investigator in the state's that require a license.
      >
      > Why couldn't someone just look Kevin Thomas's license up in Texas, like
      > Bill Branscum did before they challenged his license status? Bill's post
      > Kevin Thomas was not to challenge his license status, it was to explain
      > Kevin Thomas why it is important not to solicit Private Investigation
      work
      > on these groups if you have not met the licensing requirements of the
      state
      > that you are soliciting work from. Bill Branscum did not have to
      question
      > or challenge Kevin Thomas's licensing status; he had the foresight to
      look
      > up Kevin Thomas's licensing status before he posted anything either way
      in
      > regards to whether or not Kevin Thomas was practicing without a license.
      > Seems to me that most everyone else just posted their own speculations
      as to
      > whether or not Kevin Thomas was licensed.....
      >
      > Critical Thinking, and Deduction is one thing, Speculation is something
      > entirely different....
      >
      > Just my $.02 worth...
      >
      > Ricky B. Gurley.
      >
      > Risk Management Research & Investments, Inc. & Thoth Data Systems
      > Agency License Number: 2011001124
      >
      > Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
      > Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072
      >
      > Mailing Address: 2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203
      > Office Address: 1 E. Broadway Suite Z, Columbia, MO. 65203
      > Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      > Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      > Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
      > Company Toll Free Phone: (877) 571-7486
      > Personal Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
      > Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
      > EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871
      >
      > RMRI, Inc. Website
      > (1) __http://www.rmriinc.com__ (http://www.rmriinc.com_/)
      (_http://www.rmriinc.com/_ (http://www.rmriinc.com/) )

      > RMRI, Inc. Blog
      > (1) __http://rmriincblog.com/__ (http://rmriincblog.com/_)
      (_http://rmriincblog.com/_ (http://rmriincblog.com/) )

      > --- In __infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:_infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com) _
      > (mailto:_infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com) ) , suesarkis@ wrote:

      > > Bill and all -
      > >
      > > Steven did not contradict your post as he was unaware of your
      > revelation.
      > > His post arrived at 4:50 A.M. [PT] and yours at 7:17 A.M. [PT].
      However,

      ____https://www.txdps.state.tx.us/rsd/psb/individual/individual_search.aspx____

      ____http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/rsd/psb/company/company_search.aspx____ (http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/rsd/psb/company/company_search.aspx___)