Re: [infoguys-list] Assignment in Florida!

  • Larry C. Miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11 5:06 PM
      Hey Marty,
      I'm trying to get the scoop on a family of thugs in LaFayette,La.Do you know any P.I.'s down there?These people scammed my client out of
      $1.2 million here in Alabama.They are probably professionals.Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

    • spyguytwo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12 7:21 AM
        Larry I am about 1 hr drive from Lafayette, La. I could possibly try to find
        someone for you in Lafayette. If there is anything I can assist you with
        please let me know I am in Lake Charles, Louisiana.

        Marty Battles
        TACTICAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS
        LAKE CHARLES, LA
        www.tacticalpi.8m.com
      • Larry C. Miller
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12 2:17 PM
          Thanks,Marty
          I just need to get some info on a family that lives in Lafayette.I can't afford to pay you to go over there yet.I was hoping that I could
          find someone that lives there and might know these people...Can you get criminal records in Louisianna from the Parish Courthouses?We can in
          Alabama without too much trouble.I am trying to get the "low down"on these people.If there is anything there,I believe my client will spring
          the money.Right now he is ready to put a "contract" on them.(They beat him out of $1.2 million in a business scam.)

        • HEOPER@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 12 4:47 PM
            I might have a way to get this info for you and if I do give me an
            assignment. All I need is their names with middle intial if possible. Are you
            game?? ASAP ASAP ASAP>>