Re: [infoguys-list] Digest Number 3630

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2012
      Sorry folks. That was supposed to be a private message to Ron.

      Sue

      In a message dated 9/11/2012 5:53:22 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      suesarkis@... writes:

      Ron -

      You are so funny. Now you probably have raised the ire of Branscum. LOL

      He actually is licensed and it was my mistake. However, he should have
      answered my damn question to begin with.

      He is working for an agency that is in business until March when their
      company license expires. Seeing that the owner is actually from MA and has
      let
      his personal TX license lapse earlier this year, I doubt that he will
      renew
      the TX agency license. I don't understand how an agency can stay opened
      without any licensees as an owner/manager, etc.

      Sincerely,
      Sue

      In a message dated 9/11/2012 5:50:12 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      _Roncaro@..._ (mailto:Roncaro@...) writes:

      As much as I dislike my inbox being flooded with this dispute, Sue
      Sarkis appears to be correct.
      I thought Sue was wrong once but I made a mistake.

      Ronald R. DeCaro
      Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
      INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
      PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
      Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
      E-mail: __Roncaro@..._ (mailto:_Roncaro@...) _
      (mailto:_Roncaro@..._ (mailto:Roncaro@...) )