Re: [infoguys-list] Re: P I WORK IN TEXAS ... And the Licensure ??? is ANSWERED

  • kevin thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2012
      Ms Sue,

      It is ok, If you tell the truth - it is the samething over and over

      If you lie, you have to come up with a better lie.

      Please be safe and send me work ( LOL )

      Kevin

      ________________________________
      From: "mailto:____suesarkis%40aol.com_ (mailto:mailto:___suesarkis%40aol.com) _
[...]
      To: mailto:____infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:mailto:___infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com) _
      (mailto:mailto:___infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:mailto:__infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com) ) _
      (mailto:mailto:___infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:mailto:__infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com) _
      (mailto:mailto:__infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:mailto:_infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com) ) ) _ (mailto:mailto:___infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com_
      From: "mailto:_suesarkis%40aol.com_ (mailto:mailto:suesarkis%40aol.com) "
      From: "mailto:_suesarkis%40aol.com_ (mailto:mailto:suesarkis%40aol.com) "