Re: [infoguys-list] Digest Number 3630

  • S.R.
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2012
      Kevin:

      As much as I dislike my inbox being flooded with this dispute, Sue
      Sarkis appears to be correct.

      FYI, group, PIs in Texas are not "registered, they are licensed.
      Licenses are NOT in the format of a 6-digit number, they are an "A" or
      a "C" followed by a 5-digit number...the old guys (i.e. me) have a
      letter, a zero and a 4-digit number.

      Are you perhaps the holder of an employee pocket card? If yes, to work
      as a PI in Texas you must work under someone's license and you can not
      independently perform investigations. Are you soliciting work on the
      behalf of an agency?

      FYI, everyone, act like Investigators...all Texas licenses are online
      and can easily be verified.

      Persons' status can be checked at:

      https://www.txdps.state.tx.us/rsd/psb/individual/
      individual_search.aspx .

      Companies, ex. Pallorium, are at:

      http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/rsd/psb/company/company_search.aspx .

      On Sep 11, 2012, at 4:55 AM, infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Ms Sue,
      >
      > I trying to understand, why you would say that.
      > I am a license Private Investigator and Reg Number is 642306
      > So you know I never make a promise, I just do the job
      >
      > Kevin

      Steven.

      (Steven Rambam, CFE, CPP, PSP, PCI, Director.)
      (for: Pallorium, Inc.)

      direct email: rambam@...

      THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR NEWSGROUP ACTIVITY ONLY.
      PRIVATE MESSAGES SENT TO THIS ADDRESS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISCARDED BY
      THE MAILSERVER.

      Pallorium, Inc.
      P.O. Box 155 - Midwood Station
      Brooklyn, New York 11230 USA
      (001) 212-969-0286
      ____________

      WEB: http://www.pallorium.com

    • Ronald DeCaro
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 11, 2012
        As much as I dislike my inbox being flooded with this dispute, Sue
        Sarkis appears to be correct.
        I thought Sue was wrong once but I made a mistake.

        Ronald R. DeCaro
        Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
        INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
        PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
        Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
        E-mail: Roncaro@...

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 11, 2012
          Ron -

          You are so funny. Now you probably have raised the ire of Branscum. LOL

          He actually is licensed and it was my mistake. However, he should have
          answered my damn question to begin with.

          He is working for an agency that is in business until March when their
          company license expires. Seeing that the owner is actually from MA and has let
          his personal TX license lapse earlier this year, I doubt that he will renew
          the TX agency license. I don't understand how an agency can stay opened
          without any licensees as an owner/manager, etc.

          Sincerely,
          Sue

          E-mail: _Roncaro@..._ (mailto:Roncaro@...)

          direct email: _rambam@..._ (mailto:rambam@...)

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 11, 2012
            Sorry folks. That was supposed to be a private message to Ron.

            Sue

            (mailto:_Roncaro@..._ (mailto:Roncaro@...) )

            (mailto:_rambam@..._ (mailto:rambam@...) )