Re: P I WORK IN TEXAS ... Why would u do that?

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2012
      "Why would you do that?" Kevin, are you saying that you seriously do not
      understand why a licensed investigator, on a list you are trying to solicit
      business from, would want to know whether or not you have the license
      necessary to do the business you solicit?

      First of all, licensing is required so the general public in need of an
      investigator has some degree of confidence that the person to whom they
      entrust their case has some degree of competence ... otherwise, they might be
      entrusting their case to some knucklehead who hung out a shingle because they
      couldn't master the line, "Do you want fries with that?" Even with
      licensing, there are a LOT of knuckleheads out there who have no business doing
      investigative work.

      Second, you are NOT soliciting OUR business ... you are soliciting us to
      REFER you business - assuming you understand the nature of this list. In a
      referral situation, there is a responsibility on the part of the person
      making the referral (that would be us) to make sure that they are referring
      business to someone licensed to do the work. Put this another way ... if you
      went to your doctor who found that you had a questionable issue with your
      heart, and he referred you to some wannabe quack with no license to
      practice medicine, wouldn't you blame your doctor for that? How about a mechanic
      that referred you to a fool?

      Finally, in response to Sue's inquiry, Sue reports that you have yet to
      provide a bona fide business name or license number that she can verify,
      instead providing a number that you proffer as proof of licensure that evidently
      did not check out.

      I don't know who you are, or what your status is, but if, in fact, you
      provided a bogus license number, that is truly troubling. That would make you
      something far worse than the knucklehead who couldn't master the line, "Do
      you want fries with that?"

      If you have a bona fide business, and you are appropriately licensed,
      kindly provide the relevant information or go back to practicing your line.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639 V
      (239) 641-6782 C

      In a message dated 9/11/2012 12:59:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      suesarkis@... writes:

      Kevin -

      It is real simple.

      It is not right to come out on a PI group looking for work alleging to be
      licensed. Not only is it not right, it is downright stupid !!!!!!

      Sincerely,
      Sue

      In a message dated 9/10/2012 9:55:59 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      _kevinathomas65@..._ (mailto:kevinathomas65@...) writes:

      Sue,

      I am not understanding , what you are trying to do

      Why would you do that

      From: "__suesarkis@..._ (mailto:_suesarkis@...) _
      (mailto:_suesarkis@..._ (mailto:suesarkis@...) ) "
      From: "mailto:_suesarkis%40aol.com_ (mailto:mailto:suesarkis%40aol.com) "