P.I. Museum On Wheels USA Tour Update...

  • RodBlytheInv@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2012
      Info-Guys Members:

      The P.I. Museum On Wheels has rolled into Boston, MA this afternoon
      en-route to the NCISS 37th Annual Conference, and the WAD 87th Annual Conference
      taking place this coming week at the Park Plaza Hotel and Boston
      University. For more information on the conference, go to _www.nciss.org_
      (http://www.nciss.org/) or _www.wad-conference.com_ (http://www.wad-conference.com/) .

      Beginning its trek in San Diego in August, the PIMOW is on a five month
      tour of the US, promoting the private investigation and security professions
      in small towns, big cities, and many places in between.

      After this conference, the P.I. Museum On Wheels will be traveling along
      the East Coast, and traversing the country, while visiting as many place as
      possible to promote the profession.

      The P.I. Museum On Wheels is also equipped with a GPS unit. To track the
      progress of the P.I. Museum On Wheels, go to _www.pimuseum.org_
      (http://www.pimuseum.org/) and follow the links. There is also a link to support the
      P.I. Museum Tour.

      To send any messages of support or if you would like the P.I. Museum On
      Wheels to stop at any conferences or a gathering of investigators and security
      professionals along the way, please click on _benharroll@..._
      (mailto:benharroll@...) .

      Thanks,

      Gary S. Brummond, LPI
      ROD BLYTHE INVESTIGATIONS
      CREDIT REPORT INVESTIGATIONS
      1038 E. Bastanchury Rd., #333
      Fullerton, CA 92835
      RodBlytheInv@...
      _www.rodblytheinvestigations.com_
      (http://www.rodblytheinvestigations.vpweb.com/)
      CreditReportInv@...
      (714) 545-2227
      PI #22333

      * Member of P.I. Museum _www.pimuseum.org_ (http://www.pimuseum.org/)
      * Member of NCISS (National Council of Investigation & Security Services)
      _www.nciss.org_ (http://www.nciss.org/)
      - Chairman of SAAB Committee (State Association Advisory Board)
      - Chairman of Fundraising Committee (NCISS Legislative Fund)
      - Legislative Committee
      * Member of PICA (Professional Investigators of California) _www.pican
      ow.org_ (http://www.picanow.org/)
      - President (2012)
      * Member of CALI (California Association of Licensed Investigators)
      _www.cali-pi.org_ (http://www.cali-pi.org/)