NY Marriage and Divorce Records

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2012
      Does anyone know a way to search for a marriage record and for a divorce
      action in NY? I do not know when or where either would have taken place
      other then NY. I would need to do on a state wide basis.

      Thank you as always

      Gil

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.