NFL Piracy Audits - Beginning September 13, 2012

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2012
      Signal Auditing is now hiring independent contractors/auditors to work
      during our 7th consecutive season of exclusive auditing for the NFL
      Sunday Ticket™ on behalf of DIRECTV®. We are always adding more
      clients and events to provide our network of auditors opportunities that
      can only be found with Signal Auditing, Inc. Don't hesitate to pick up
      the phone and speak with our staff. Signal Auditing, Inc., is now
      hiring independent contractors in the USA to work the following listed
      events including but not limited to: Thursday Night Football on NFL
      Network – Beginning Thursday, September 13, 2012 *Contact for
      details Sunday, September 23, 2012 through Sunday, December 30, 2012,
      15 consecutive weeks of auditing the **NFL Sunday Ticket™ each week
      beginning at 1:00 PM EST/10:00 AM PST Signal Auditing, Inc., is
      seeking qualified professionals to perform Signal Piracy Audits Call
      87-SIGNALHITS to Join our Team of Auditors **NFL Sunday Ticket™
      Provides Subscribers All NFL Games in Their Entirety on Multiple
      Channels For the Entire NFL Season via the DIRECTV Satellite Platform
      Signal Auditing Is the Nation's Leading Company in the Fight Against
      Signal Piracy *15 Consecutive Sundays Beginning September 23, 2012 *
      Up to 6 Hours EVERY SUNDAY *NO limit on number of hits Visit our website
      at www.signalauditing.com <http://www.signalauditing.com/> , and be a
      part of the fastest growing professional group of auditors who audit the
      most premier events and represent the best events in the closed circuit
      and professional leagues. Please call or send resume and qualifications
      to: Steven Levine, COO Signal Auditing, Inc. PO Box 491 Ellenville, NY
      12428 Toll Free: 1-87SIGNALHITS Tel: (845) 210-1262 Follow us on twitter
      @ www.twitter.com/signalauditing <http://www.twitter.com/signalauditing>