Surveillance Lakewood, WA on Today Tuesday 9/4/2012

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2012
      Group,

      We need to have a field operative to obtain picks and video footage of a man
      in Lakewood, WA Today 9/4/2012, from 4pm-8pm. Job pays $40 per hour with a
      four hour minimum, plus .55 per mile. We do not want to pay more than 15
      minutes drive time each way for the travel time and you must have license,
      insurance, and covert camera. Please respond by e-mail only with contact
      information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I