[infoguys-list] Re: Just what the hell is he smoking? My 2.5 MPG gas guzzler

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2012
      Ok, you cannot put a pic in your post ... you cannot include an attachment
      ... so let's try a link ...

      In a message dated 8/31/2012 7:15:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      oracleintl@... writes:

      Damn ... evidently, you cannot put a picture in the post. I'll try an
      attachment ... about 2 - 2.5 MPG.

      In a message dated 8/31/2012 7:11:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      _oracleintl@..._ (mailto:oracleintl@...) writes:

      I'm gonna keep driving my ...

      In a message dated 8/31/2012 5:23:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      __rmriinc@..._ (mailto:_rmriinc@...) _
      (mailto:_rmriinc@..._ (mailto:rmriinc@...) ) writes:

      Screw em'!

      I am going to keep driving my gas guzzling, carbon footprint the size of
      bigfoot making, Mercedes Benz tank of a sweet driving car until the damned
      wheels fall off of it!

      Rick B. Gurley.

      Agency License Number: 2011001124

      Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
      Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
      Company Toll Free Phone: (877) 571-7486
      Personal Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
      EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

      RMRI, Inc. Website
      (1) ___http://www.rmriinc.com___ (http://www.rmriinc.com__/)
      (_http://www.rmriinc.com_/_ (http://www.rmriinc.com_/) )
      (__http://www.rmriinc.com/__ (http://www.rmriinc.com/_)
      (_http://www.rmriinc.com/_ (http://www.rmriinc.com/) ) )

      RMRI, Inc. Blog
      (1) ___http://rmriincblog.com/___ (http://rmriincblog.com/__)

      --- In ___infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:__infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com) _
      (___http://smna.shufflingmadness.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFp___ (http://smna.shufflingmadness.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFp__)
      m_ (http://www.facebook.com/)
      /s__ (_http://www.facebook.com/s__ (http://www.facebook.com/s_) )
      (_http://smna.shufflingmadness.co/_ (http://smna.shufflingmadness.co/) )
      (http://smna.shufflingmadness.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPT) ) )
      w_ (https://ww/)
      w.__ (_https://www._/_ (https://www._/) ) (__https://www./__
      (http://smna.shufflingmadness.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTcyMDEmbWVzc2FnZWlkPTYyMDA_) )
      (http://twitter.com/intent/tweet?original_referer=&tex) ) )
      b_ (http://smna.shufflingmadness.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmb)
      (_http://smna.shufflingmadness.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWF__ (http://smna.shufflingmadness.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWF_) )
      (http://smna.shufflingmadness.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWF) ) )
      v_ (https://www.adv/)
      oc__ (_https://www.advoc_/_ (https://www.advoc_/) )
      (__https://www.advoc/__ (https://www.advoc/_) (_https://www.advoc/_ (https://www.advoc/) ) )
      > acytoaction.com/ngr/campaign.aspx?pid=396)
      > Obama is a genius. This time, he’s figured out how to make you less
      > raise your expenses, limit your choices and satisfy his environmental
      > friends all at once…by turning his attention to what kind of car you
      > Maybe you drive a larger vehicle because you need the extra room;
      > it makes you feel safer on the road, or maybe you just like the features
      > offers. We don’t really care; and our point is, neither should the
      > government.
      > But Obama has now quietly signed into law a new environmental regulation
      > that will add at least $2,000 to the cost of each vehicle you purchase,
      > will force auto manufacturers to make cars smaller and less safe on our
      > roadways.
      > On Tuesday, while you were going about your business and paying
      > to Hurricane Isaac and the Republican National Convention, Obama enacted
      > his new “car tax,” which he describes as “historic.”
      > It’s historic, all right. The government is now in charge of what we
      > drive.
      > What Obama has done is tinker with Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)
      > standards, a plan that will cost up to $157 billion in the push to
      > the fuel efficiency of cars by 2025.
      > What it is, in fact, is a giant regulatory burden and “green”
      > that will interfere with our free market, punish businesses and limit
      > consumer choice.
      > House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa
      > (R-CA) put a statement on his panel’s website, “The rule finalized
      today by
      > the Obama Administration will hurt American consumers by forcing them to

      > drive more expensive and less safe automobiles. The Administration
      > these standards in secret, strong-arming automakers and short-circuiting
      > deliberative regulatory process to achieve a purely political result,
      > abandoning sound science and objectivity to appease its political allies

      in the
      > extreme environmentalist lobby.”
      > The current CAFE standard is 30.2mpg; Obama’s new rule will require
      > automakers to reach 55.4mpg. He says it will save consumers money.
      Whenever the