Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Just what the hell is he smoking?

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2012
      Damn ... evidently, you cannot put a picture in the post. I'll try an
      attachment ... about 2 - 2.5 MPG.

      Bill

      In a message dated 8/31/2012 7:11:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      oracleintl@... writes:

      I'm gonna keep driving my ...

      Bill

      In a message dated 8/31/2012 5:23:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      _rmriinc@..._ (mailto:rmriinc@...) writes:

      Screw em'!

      I am going to keep driving my gas guzzling, carbon footprint the size of
      bigfoot making, Mercedes Benz tank of a sweet driving car until the damned
      wheels fall off of it!

      Rick B. Gurley.

      Agency License Number: 2011001124

      Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
      Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
      Company Toll Free Phone: (877) 571-7486
      Personal Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
      EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

      RMRI, Inc. Website
      (1) __http://www.rmriinc.com__ (http://www.rmriinc.com_/)
      (_http://www.rmriinc.com/_ (http://www.rmriinc.com/) )

      RMRI, Inc. Blog
      (1) __http://rmriincblog.com/__ (http://rmriincblog.com/_)
      (_http://rmriincblog.com/_ (http://rmriincblog.com/) )

      --- In __infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:_infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com) _
      (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com) ) , suesarkis@... wrote:

      > I find it not only insufferable and unconscionable but also
      irresponsible
      > for the government to demand that manufacturers produce something by a
      > deadline when it is not known if it is even scientifically possible to
      produce
      > same. How many more lives have to be lost? How can our CEO mandate that
      > all vehicles almost double their fuel efficiency in a mere 13 years?
      What
      > life threatening measures will need to be taken to guarantee in excess
      of
      > 55 mpg?
      >

      > Obama Has Finally Found A Way To Combine Death And Taxes
      > (__http://smna.shufflingmadness.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFp__
      (http://smna.shufflingmadness.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFp_)
      (_http://smna.shufflingmadness.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFp_
      (http://smna.shufflingmadness.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFp) )

      bGluZ2lkPTcyMDEmbWVzc2FnZWlkPTYyMDAmZGF0YWJhc2VpZD0xMTAxJnNlcmlhbD0xNjc3Nzg0
      OSZlbWF

      pbGlkPXN1ZXNhcmtpc0Bhb2wuY29tJnVzZXJpZD1zdWVzYXJraXNAYW9sLmNvbSZ0YXJnZXRpZD0

      mZmw9JmV4dHJhPU11bHRpdmFyaWF0ZUlkPSYmJg==&&&2002&&&__http://www.facebook.com
      /s__ (http://www.facebook.com/s_) (_http://www.facebook.com/s_
      (http://www.facebook.com/s) )
      > harer.php?u=__http://smna.shufflingmadness.co_
      (http://smna.shufflingmadness.co/)
      m:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPT_

      Z0YXJnZXRpZD0mZmw9JmV4dHJhPU11bHRpdmFyaWF0ZUlkPSYmJg==&&&2006&&&__https://ww
      w.__ (https://www._/) (_https://www./_ (https://www./) )
      > advocacytoaction.com/ngr/campaign.aspx?pid=396)

      (__http://smna.shufflingmadness.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2
      lkPTcyMDEmbWVzc2FnZWlkPTYyMDA__
      (http://smna.shufflingmadness.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTcyMDEmbWVzc2FnZWlkPTYyMDA_)
      (_http://smna.shufflingmadness.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2l
      kPTcyMDEmbWVzc2FnZWlkPTYyMDA_
      (http://smna.shufflingmadness.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTcyMDEmbWVzc2FnZWlkPTYyMDA) )

      mZGF0YWJhc2VpZD0xMTAxJnNlcmlhbD0xNjc3Nzg0OSZlbWFpbGlkPXN1ZXNhcmtpc0Bhb2wuY29

      tJnVzZXJpZD1zdWVzYXJraXNAYW9sLmNvbSZ0YXJnZXRpZD0mZmw9JmV4dHJhPU11bHRpdmFyaWF
      > 0ZUlkPSYmJg==&&&2003&&&_http://
      twitter.com/intent/tweet?original_referer=&tex_

      t=&url=__http://smna.shufflingmadness.com:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmb
      WF__ (http://smna.shufflingmadness.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWF_)

      nZXRpZD0mZmw9JmV4dHJhPU11bHRpdmFyaWF0ZUlkPSYmJg==&&&2006&&&__https://www.adv
      oc__ (https://www.advoc_/) (_https://www.advoc/_ (https://www.advoc/) )
      > acytoaction.com/ngr/campaign.aspx?pid=396)
      > Obama is a genius. This time, he’s figured out how to make you less
      safe,
      > raise your expenses, limit your choices and satisfy his environmental
      > friends all at once…by turning his attention to what kind of car you
      drive!
      > Maybe you drive a larger vehicle because you need the extra room;
      perhaps
      > it makes you feel safer on the road, or maybe you just like the features
      it
      > offers. We don’t really care; and our point is, neither should the
      > government.
      > But Obama has now quietly signed into law a new environmental regulation
      > that will add at least $2,000 to the cost of each vehicle you purchase,
      and
      > will force auto manufacturers to make cars smaller and less safe on our
      > roadways.
      > On Tuesday, while you were going about your business and paying
      attention
      > to Hurricane Isaac and the Republican National Convention, Obama enacted
      > his new “car tax,” which he describes as “historic.”
      > It’s historic, all right. The government is now in charge of what we
      > drive.
      > What Obama has done is tinker with Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)
      > standards, a plan that will cost up to $157 billion in the push to
      double
      > the fuel efficiency of cars by 2025.
      > What it is, in fact, is a giant regulatory burden and “green”
      initiative
      > that will interfere with our free market, punish businesses and limit
      > consumer choice.
      > House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa
      > (R-CA) put a statement on his panel’s website, “The rule finalized
      today by
      > the Obama Administration will hurt American consumers by forcing them to

      > drive more expensive and less safe automobiles. The Administration
      drafted
      > these standards in secret, strong-arming automakers and short-circuiting
      the
      > deliberative regulatory process to achieve a purely political result,
      > abandoning sound science and objectivity to appease its political allies

      in the
      > extreme environmentalist lobby.”
      > The current CAFE standard is 30.2mpg; Obama’s new rule will require
      > automakers to reach 55.4mpg. He says it will save consumers money.
      Whenever the