Surveillance in Jacksonville, Florida

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2012
      Group,

      We need for TWO field operatives to pick up a subject at the Jacksonville,
      Florida airport in an infidelity case. 4 hour minimum, 8 plus is likely.
      We do not want to pay more than ½ hour travel time to and from the airport
      per operative. Pay is $40 per investigator, per hour, and .55 per mile,
      plus one hour for report writing. The date will be September 11th, 2012
      starting time pending.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I