Field operative in Lakewood, WA

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2012
      Group,

      We need to have a field operative to obtain picks and video footage of a man
      in Lakewood, WA on Tuesday 9/4/2012, from 4pm-8pm. Job pays $40 per hour
      with a four hour minimum, plus .55 per mile. We do not want to pay more
      than 15 minutes drive time each way for the travel time and you must have
      license, insurance, and covert camera. Please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I