Private Investigators Needed in Arundel, ME for Satuday, September 1, 2012

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2012
      Hello Group,

      We are in need of two private investigators in Arundel, ME for Saturday, September 1, 2012. This is an 8 hour day for an insurance file.

      You must have a covert camera with the time and date stamp visible. You must also have the ability to email the video to us (with time and date stamp visible) at the end of the assignment. We also require a written report.

      If you are available, please contact us at summitpi@... with your license and rates.

      Thank you,

      Robert B. Reynolds
      Summit Investigations