Surveillance Wesley Chapel, Florida

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 7:44 PM
      Group,

      We are looking for a field operative for a surveillance in Wesley Chapel,
      Florida this Tue. 8/27/2012. Pay is paying $40 per hour, .45 per mile, four
      hour minimum and no more than ½ hour travel time each way Must have
      license, insurance, and covert camera. Please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I