Re: [infoguys-list] needless Chatter

  • cstratton@jbsi.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2000
      I appologize if I contibuted to any needless chatter. I was simply letting
      Mr. McManagil know that if he needs anyhting relating to private
      investigating done here in Texas, to let me know. And, as I do not have all
      of the e-mail addresses of the other people on this list and I wanted to
      include them in the offering I posted to the entire NG. Sorry again if I
      inadvertantly offended anyone.

      Chris R. Stratton

      "wadinv"
      <wadinv@gte.n To: <infoguys-list@egroups.com>
      et> cc:
      Subject: [infoguys-list] needless Chatter
      07/07/00
      01:58 PM
      Please
      respond to
      infoguys-list

      Can you all kindly have your conversations by e-mailing privately or
      directly to the person you are talking to. It fills up the mail boxes and
      wastes time of others. Thank you.

      ICplanet - Connecting Businessess and Independent Consultants,worldwide

      To subscribe, send an empty message to <a href="
      mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@...
      ">infoguys-list-subscribe@...</a><br/>
      To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="
      mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@...
    • Constance Moseley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2000
        Mr Stratton I enjoy all of the e-mails I read and think that this is one of
        the reasons for the egroup, to read chatter from all on this list. Thank
        you for your input.

        <infoguys-list@egroups.com>
        > et> cc:
        > Subject: [infoguys-list]