Re: [infoguys-list] Who Do You Report A PI Problem To?

  • jayne bongard
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 20, 2012
      Rick I could have sent 50 or 100. But he wanted a lot more than that
      although I did not think it was unreasonable. I truly had good honest
      intentions of paying him his fee and expected to receive some money.
      Because of something beyond my control related to this case I did not get
      it as I should have.
      I'm sorry u feel u should not have wasted his time with me but also believe
      given what I sent he should have seen the end pay off and amount of money
      involved as he is supposedly an expert in financial crimes. Its all good
      though. 2 attorneys have seen through the smoke and hopefully everything
      will be concluded in the next 2 months.