Re: [ALDONYS_MEMBERSHIP] A MUST ATTEND EVENT 9/12/2012 - Special Investigation Training - Networking

  • S.R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2012

      Thank you so much for that post, and thank you ALDONYS for the
      endorsement of SPI's event.

      Colleagues, S.P.I. has put together a truly unique event...if you miss
      this event there may never be a second chance. Brian Ingram has never
      before come to NYC. (Ret.) Special Agent Jack Garcia almost never
      speaks in public. Ted Kovaras lives in Hong Kong and is extending a
      trip to the USA to appear at this event. Etc. Etc.

      For more info on the speakers and topics please see: http://www.spievent.com
      . To pay online via Paypal, see: http://www.spionline.info .
      (Remember to let us know that you are an ALDONYS member. ALDONYS
      receives a $50 donation from SPI for every attending member.)

      (REQUEST TO NJ, CT, and PA COLLEAGUES: please repost this to your

      Please note that this event also has the support of NAIS, Intellenet
      and numerous other associations. If you are in the greater-NYC area,
      this is an educational and networking event not not be missed.

      (Steven Rambam, CFE, CPP, PSP, PCI, CSAR, Director.)
      (for: Pallorium, Inc.)

      direct email: rambam@...

      On Aug 19, 2012, at 9:23 AM, Theresa Balfe wrote:

      > Dear ALDONYS member:
      > ALDONYS has secured an event co sponsorship that is of great benefit
      > to our membership and also for our organization. As a result,
      > ALDONYS members attending the ACFCS conference will be included in a
      > special $600 discount offer, and ALDONYS will receive a $50
      > contribution for each member that attends that event's pre-
      > conference Special Investigations training on September 12, 2012.
      > (ALDONYS members can attend the pre-conference event without
      > attending the full conference.)
      > The September 12, 2012 pre-conference event also provides nine (9)
      > CE hours, including one (1) CE hour with an ethics component (anti-
      > bribery, corruption and FCPA related to International
      > Investigations). The CE hours are recognized by the NASBA, and so
      > can be used toward ASIS and ACFE / NYCFE re-qualifications.
      > If you require any assistance in signing up for the pre-conference
      > event (co-sponsored by ALDONYS), or the extended ACFCS conference,
      > please contact SPI's Education Chairman (and longtime ALDONYS
      > member) Steven Rambam at rambam@....
      > IMPORTANT: when signing up for the September 12, 2012 pre-conference
      > event, please remember to write "ALDONYS MEMBER" on your application.
      > Complete details are provided below in SPI's announcement.
      > SPI says "The words �world-class� and �unique� are too often misused
      > in connection with training events and speakers, but they truly
      > apply to the presenters and courses offered at this seminar." and we
      > agree. ALDONYS recommends attending this unique event.
      > Thank you for your continued support. We are excited to be doing
      > joint seminars with SPI.So glad that Bruce Sackman and Steve Rambam
      > asked us to participate.
      > Hope everyone is having a great summer! Don't forget our ALDONYS
      > September 27th ALBANY meeting.
      > Regards,
      > Theresa Balfe

      Pallorium, Inc.
      P.O. Box 155 - Midwood Station
      Brooklyn, New York 11230 USA
      (001) 212-969-0286

      TWITTER: @pallorium and @stevenrambam

      * Licensed Investigators * Database Services *

      * U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *

      * IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *

      Join the "INVESTIGATIONS" group at: www.peoplefinder.net/newsgroup.html
      A private, secure and noncompetitive group for investigative