Re: [infoguys-list] Rus

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2012
      Hi Rus,

      As near as I can tell, things have slowed down considerably for most
      people. Mine is a sort of niche .. people who have lost a lot of money to an
      investment fraud generally have some money to pursue it, but not always ...
      unfortunately for them and for me.

      On the other hand, some of us can manage to continue on with the life we
      enjoy ... you enjoy that golf game, I live to take the little guy (and the
      bigger guys and girl) out on the boat.

      Life's too short not to enjoy it.

      Bill

      In a message dated 8/16/2012 2:02:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      rbr007@... writes:

      Yeah, Billy, I am still around. Don’t know why. It is s-l-o-w in Oklahoma.
      My golf game is improving, though.

      In theory, your clients are a little more sophisticated than the average
      Joe Blow off the street. We used to get idiots who would call and say “If
      you will follow my wife tonight, I’ll have $50 for you a week from Friday”.
      Seriously?

      $5,000 retainer fees paid in cash do have a tendency to loosen up the
      policy on occasion. (8>)

      Stay in touch.

      Rus