Re: [infoguys-list] What the hell is going on ????

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16 5:14 AM
      The federal government, like all other law enforcement agencies I am aware
      of, always issued hollow point ammunition.

      My question is, who in the social security administration is authorized to
      carry firearms. I never met, or heard of, a Special Agent of the SSA ...
      maybe there are, but I never heard of it.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639 V
      (239) 641-6782 C

      In a message dated 8/16/2012 1:22:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      gregmartinez@... writes:

      When a nation's government becomes fearful of its citizens, it is a sign
      of serious rot at the center of that government.

      P.S. If this is true about the hollow-point bullets, I guess our
      philosopher-kings in the Fed govt. feel it will take more than regular ammo to stop
      angry senior citizens who want their Social Security checks.

      Greg

      "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John
      8:32)

      ------------------------------
      Gregory A. Martinez,
      Private Investigator
      169 Commack Rd,
      Suite H-209,
      Commack, NY 11725
      Tel. 631-543-1909

      www.gregmartinez-pi.com

      NY PI License ID #: 11000157180

      On Aug 16, 2012, at 1:02 AM, suesarkis@... wrote:

      > Before you read this folks, remember that we recently learned of the
      > Executive Orders the Prez signed in recent times regarding new rules for
      Martial
      > Law as well as the ability for us to be arrested if we do not move
      > immediately if any law enforcement officer whether state, city or
      federal,
      > including CIA, FBI, etc. demand that we move from what they consider to
      be an
      > inadequate distance from any elected official even when peacefully
      assembling
      > for purposes of petitioning the government for a redress of grievances.
      > Having visited the various links and having seen the bids, contracts,
      etc. I
      > find this quite alarming.
      >
      > _Social Security Administration To Purchase 174 Thousand Rounds Of
      Hollow

      (http://www.infowars.com/social-security-administration-to-purchase-174-thousand-rounds-of-hollow-point-bullets/)

      (http://www.infowars.com/dhs-classifies-ammo-purchase-following-controversy/) - But it does say -
      > ss
      >
      > Contract Award Date:
      > July 30, 2012
      >
      > Contract Award Number:
      > HSCEMS-12-C-00006
      >
      > Contract Award Dollar Amount:
      > $4,643,040.00
      >
      > Contractor Awarded Name:
      > Federal Cartridge Company
      >
      > Contractor Awarded DUNS:
      > 006254833
      >
      > Contractor Awarded Address:
      >
      > 900 EHLEN DRIVE
      > ANOKA, Minnesota 553031778
      > United States
      >

      > First it was the Department of Homeland Security, then it was the
      National

      (https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=6c39a2a9f00a10187a1432388a3301e5&tab

      (http://www.underwoodammo.com/357sig125graingolddotjacketedhollowpointboxof50.aspx) as suitable
      > “for peak performance rivaling and sometimes surpassing handloads in
      many
      > guns,” noting that the ammo is “a great personal defense bullet.”
      > _The synopsis to the solicitation adds_
      > (https://www.fbo.gov/utils/view?id=2014bef24fa3036092167fe586ee5216)
      that the ammunition is to be shipped to
      > 41 locations within 60 days of purchase. A separate _spreadsheet lists
      > those location_
      > (https://www.fbo.gov/utils/view?id=35a0a8437a09ac45eb96f7c0a1fa315b) s,
      which include the Social Security headquarters in Baltimore,
      > Maryland as well as major cities across the country including Los
      Angeles,
      > Detroit, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Denver, Philadelphia,
      > Pittsburgh and Seattle. (Of these locations, I find it curious that Los
      Angeles is

      (http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/10/us-banks-recoveryplans-idUSBRE87905N20120810) , domestic

      (http://www.infowars.com/dhs-officers-armed-with-semiautomatics-set-up-unannounced-id-checkpoint/) which included turning

      (http://www.infowars.com/national-weather-service-follows-dhs-in-huge-ammo-purchase/) , the National Oceanic and
      > Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has put out a contract for 46,000
      rounds of hollow
      > point bullets along with 500 paper targets.
      > Despite initially asking the bullets to be delivered to the National
      > Weather Service, _NOAA claimed this was a “clerical error”_
      > (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/c

      apital-weather-gang/post/national-weather-service-ammunition-solicitation-triggers-confusion/2012/08/14/3dc6b67e-e62a-11e1-936a-b801f1

      (http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Security-Industry/2012/03/13/ATK-producing-ammo-for-H

      (http://www.prisonplanet.com/dhs-to-purchase-another-750-million-rounds-of-ammo.html) asking for a

      (http://www.prisonplanet.com/dhs-puts-out-urgent-order-for-riot-gear.html) in preparation for the

      (http://www.prisonplanet.com/dhs-puts-out-urgent-order-for-riot-gear.html) buying similar equipment.
      > The DHS also recently purchased a number of _bullet-proof checkpoint
      > booths_

      (http://www.prisonplanet.com/bullet-proof%20checkpoint%20booths%20that%20include%20‘stop%20and%20go’%20lights.) that include ‘stop and go’
      lights.