Private Investigators needed in Miami, FL

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2012
      Hello Group,

      We are looking for private investigators in the Miami, FL area to cover surveillance cases for us.

      You must have a covert camera with the time and date stamp visible.

      You must also be able to upload video to us with the time and date stamp visible through our video sharing site.

      If you are interested, please provide your A&C licenses as well as you rates. Please email all information to summitpi@...

      Thank you,

      Robert B. Reynolds
      Summit Investigations
      210 Winter Street - Suite 203
      Weymouth, MA 02188
      Tel 781-380-8822
      Fax 781-380-8844
      www.summitpi.com
    • summitpi
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2012
        Hello Group,

        We are in need of investigators throughout the Miami, FL area to handle surveillance cases.

        You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

        If you are interested, please forward your FL A&C licenses and insurance directly to summitpi@....

        Robert B. Reynolds
        Summit Investigations
        210 Winter Street - Suite 203