Re: [infoguys-list] who do u report pi problems to? ... U guys should read this

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2012
      REALLY.

      After spending untold hours with me on the phone, calling me over and over
      again for more than a year, sending me the story of your life and travails
      in NUMEROUS emails, always promising that you were going to retain me when
      you had the funds ... you hired someone else???!!!

      You guys will never begin to imagine how much of my time she has pissed
      away - far more time than every other potential client I ever had PUT
      TOGETHER. You should also know that she was referred to me by a third party FROM
      THIS LIST who responded to a post ON THIS LIST and advised her that I was
      one of the few people who could be counted on to handle a financial
      investigation of the complexity that she described.

      Now, she hires someone else and has the temerity to come back whining.

      Sometimes, there is some justice in this world.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639 V
      (239) 641-6782 C

      In a message dated 8/10/2012 8:44:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      sisenoritabonita@... writes:

      I hired a licensed investigator over a year ago who charged a fortune and
      did nothing. I just found he sold my info to the person I was investigating.
      I know this to be true bit no documented evidence.Is there anyone that
      investigates the investigators?