Skip Trace Workshop Recordings

  • BILLH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2012
      Group...

      I have Skip Trace Workshop Recordings, 3 New ones with over 3 hours of training
      on each. I would like to offer members of this group a chance to buy a copy of these recordings for $40.00 ea.

      There is alot of New information that has not been presented in the past Webinars...
      You'll learn up to date tricks on finding Anyone fast and easy... You will learn all the tricks of finding confidential information on any subject or entity fast...

      So if you would like to purchase a copy, or if you have any questions please contact me
      ASAP and Ill accomodate your requests in real time...

      Bill...