Lake Tapps WA

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 12:38 PM
      We would like an assist with a surveillance in Lake Tapps WA tomorrow
      evening and Wed morning of this week. Please respond off list if interested.

      Thank you to the groups.

      Gil

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.