Private Investigators Needed in Maine!

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2012
      Hello Group,

      We are in need of licensed private investigators in the state of Maine to cover insurance cases for us.

      You must have a covert camera as well as be able to upload the video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

      If you are interested, please provide us with a copy of your ME PI license, equipment and rates. Thank you.

      Robert B. Reynolds
      Summit Investigations
      210 Winter Street - Suite 203
      Weymouth, MA 02188
      Tel 781-380-8822
      Fax 781-380-8844
      www.summitpi.com
    • summitpi
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2013
        Hello Group,

        We are in need of investigators throughout the state of Maine to handle surveillance cases.

        You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

        If you are interested, please forward your License information and insurance directly to summitpi@....

        Robert B. Reynolds
        Summit Investigations
        210 Winter Street - Suite 203