Private Investigators needed in Vermont!

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6 9:32 AM
      Hello Group,

      We are in need of licensed private investigators in the state of Vermont to cover insurance cases for us.

      You must have a covert camera as well as be able to upload the video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

      If you are interested, please provide us with a copy of your VT PI license, equipment and rates. Thank you.

      Robert B. Reynolds
      Summit Investigations
      210 Winter Street - Suite 203
      Weymouth, MA 02188
      Tel 781-380-8822
      Fax 781-380-8844
      www.summitpi.com
    • summitpi
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2012
        Hello Group,

        We are in need of investigators throughout the state of Vermont to handle insurance and domestic cases for us.

        These cases pay $35/hour on site flat rate. You must be willing to work as a subcontractor and as an employee.

        You must also have a covert camera as well as a regular camera. You will need to be able to email the regular video and covert video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

        If you are interested, please forward your Vermont PI license directly to summitpi@....

        Thank you,

        Robert Reynolds
        Summit Investigations
        210 Winter Street - Suite 203
        Weymouth, MA 02188
        Tel 781-380-8822
        Fax 781-380-8844
        www.summitpi.com
      • summitpi
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2013

          Hello Group,

          We are in need of investigators throughout the state of Vermont to handle surveillance cases.

          You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

          You must have either three years’ experience and/or a valid VT PI license.

          If you are interested, please forward your license information and insurance directly to
          summitpi@....

          Robert B. Reynolds

          Summit Investigations
          210 Winter Street - Suite 203