Rush surveillance in Lake George NY

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2012
      We are looking for an assit with a surveillance in Lake George NY for this
      evening and or tomorrow Sunday. Please contact offlist asap via email or
      cell 860 418 7851

      Gil

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.