East 49th Street Cleveland Ohio

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2012
      Dear List Members:

      I am seeking, preferably a Cleveland Police Officer who has recently
      patrolled the East 49th Street District of Cleveland, Ohio. My attorney
      client needs someone with firsthand knowledge of the crime in that area.
      This person would need to testify in NC but of course all expenses would be
      paid for by the client.

      If you know of anyone with this knowledge, please have them contact me
      privately at dean@....

      Thanks!

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator