Kanawha County WV - Records Check

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2012
      Dear List Members:

      I am in need a check of both the Magistrate and Circuit record check in
      Charleston, WV. I will need copies of any complaints with judgment entries
      for any civil records. Indictment and sentencing on any criminal records.

      I am in Ohio this week and need this done ASAP. Please respond privately at
      dean@... with rates. Thanks!

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC

      Web: www.BoergerPI.com <http://www.boergerpi.com/>

      Licensed in IN, OH, WV & DC

      STRATEGIC TRAINING GROUP, LLC

      www.strategictraining.org <http://www.strategictraining.org/>

      OHIO SECURITY & PROTECTION SOLUTIONS, LLC

      www.ohiosecuritysolutions.com <http://www.ohiosecuritysolutions.com/>

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication constitutes an electronic
      communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
      Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient
      intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain
      confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
      recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not
      constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the
      communications. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
      prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
      by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. To
      reply to our email directly, send an email to: <mailto:info@...>
      info@... Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
      <http://www.boergerpi.com/> http://www.boergerpi.com