Surveillance and Field Investigators in Riverside, Orange, San Bernardino, and San Diego counties.

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 9:09 AM
      Group,

      We need surveillance and field investigators for several upcoming cases in
      Riverside, Orange, San Bernardino, and San Diego counties. Assignments will
      pay $35.00 per hour and .45 per mile, 4 hour minimums. License, insurance,
      covert cameras are required. Please respond by e-mail only with contact
      information. Thanks to all!

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I