Tonganoxie KS for Sat morning

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 7:44 AM
      We are looking for an assist for a surveillance in Tonganoxie KS for Sat
      morning into Sat evening. Let me know if you r interested and available.

      Please respond offline if interested.
      Best Regards

      Gil

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.