surveillance investigator for a case in San Diego, CA today

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 8:25 AM
      Group,

      We need a surveillance investigator for a case in San Diego, CA today.
      Assignment pays $35.00 per hour and .45 per mile, 4 hour minimum. License,
      insurance, covert cameras are required. Please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all!

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I

      1450 Sutter St #516

      San Francisco, CA 94109

      415-800-4442 (office)

      415-806-7837 (cell)

      michael@...

      www.evolutioni.com

      CA. BSIS license #26959

    • Michael Ewing
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 10:06 AM
        This has been assigned, thanks to all!

        We need a surveillance investigator for a case in San Diego, CA today.
        Assignment pays $35.00 per hour and .45 per mile, 4 hour minimum. License,
        insurance, covert cameras are required. Please respond by e-mail only with
        contact information. Thanks to all!

        Regards,

        Michael Ewing

        Evolution I