Announcement from LinkedIn Credit and Collections Group.

  • SkiptraceConsultant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2012
      Good morning,

      We are up to 21,215 members and still rapidly growing. This is all due
      to you and I appreciate all of your contributions. It would be nice to
      see others contributing just so we know that you are out there.

      We have added No More Complaints to our list of vendors. Here is the
      link for the credit and collections vendor recommendations site:http://creditandcollectionsvendorrecommendations.weebly.com/

      The No More Complaints website was officially launched yesterday morning. The site is http://www.nomorecomplaints.com and 35 agencies signed up to come on board. Remember you do not want or need complaints coming into your agency and then escalating to
      governmental agencies or developing into a lawsuit due to some
      overzealous collector.
      We can help and you will recover MONEY.

      What we will do is help the collection agency and or the collection law
      firm to garner positive results with the Better Business Bureau, reduce
      and or eliminate the complaints to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC),
      Attorney General, and the BBB. This will reduce the fines that are
      levied againgst you, the judgements placed against you and the lawsuits
      filed against you.

      It will also help you to RECOVER MORE DOLLARS. That what this is about.

      If you would like a brochure please send an email to
      steve@nomorecomplaints with all of your contact information and one will
      be sent to you forthwith.

      It would be appreciated if you would take a small survey. Here is the link
      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XZKLDP2

      I know that many of you are always looking for new methods of
      skiptracing. Have you tried Spokeo? I have been using it and it has
      really helped me. For an investment of $23.70 for 6 months it is worth
      it. All you need is one locate and you have recovered your investment.
      To date I have earned now $6000, not $3500 just with using Spokeo. Here
      is a link for easy access. http://rzdinvestigativegroupinc.weebly.com/

      Are you keeping track of the hits on your website. I am using a free and accurate counter.
      http://www.histats.com . I have found this to be more accurate than Google analytics.

      Why aren't you spending the $50.00 per year for additional exposure.
      Where are you. One sale will recover your investment in this. We are
      still getting an average of 1000 hits per week. Of course that fact that
      you see my blogs on a weekly basis does not hurt either.

      Are you looking for a new job or career change in 2012? Let people know
      and post your resume in The Credit & Collection Resume Place. Make
      certain that you are creating an online resume and then provide us with
      the link. We will make certain that it gets out to the right people.

      Will you be outsourcing your skips or POE searches?
      Please visit: http://thepoelocator.weebly.com/

      Are you looking for a 3rd party agency to place business with? We can help you do that.
      Check out http://thedebtcollectionconnection.weebly.com

      Would you like to join our mailing list?
      We are in the process of building that at this moment and would welcome everyone on board.
      Please visit http://linkedincreditandcollections.weebly.com/

      Please link in with us as well. The more contacts we have the stronger we become.

      Don't forget to check out our Facebook page
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/RZD-Investigative-Group-Inc/19684811283?bookmark_t=page

      Are you using Twitter? Would you like to follow us on Twitter? Our Twitter is Skipconsult.

      Please subscribe to our blog and feel free to participate.
      http://skiptraceconsultant.wordpress.com/

      Thank you and of course if we can help you please call 954-722-0473

      Thank you,

      Steve Taylor
      Group Manager/Founder

      Steve Taylor