Cedar Falls Township, Arkansas

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2012
      We are seeking an assist with a surveillance for Saturday on a gentleman
      traveling to and staying at a park in Cedar Falls Township, Arkansas. The
      assignment should cover the day.

      Please respond off list if interested.

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.