Re: [infoguys-list] Association

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 11 8:40 AM
      Greg -

      I'm sorry but I strongly disagree with you. For starters, USAPI is a
      membership organization with dues paid. Therefore, they have a legal
      obligation to update their lists with regularity. Anything short of that should be
      treated criminally as promoting unlicensed activities !!!!!

      Sincerely,
      Sue

      In a message dated 7/11/2012 7:16:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      gregmartinez@... writes:

      Yea, that map graphic on USAPI has not been updated in ages.

      Private groups do not update their lists every day. After all, someone
      licensed a year ago may not be licensed today etc.

      All private lists like these are nothing more than starting points. Not
      unlike other private lists for various industries. When a govt. license is
      required, then take the info you get from the private lists and then verify
      they are licensed with the licensing authority.

      Greg

      ------------------------------
      Gregory A. Martinez,
      Private Investigator