Re: [infoguys-list] Association

  • Gregory Martinez
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2012
      Yea, that map graphic on USAPI has not been updated in ages.

      Private groups do not update their lists every day. After all, someone licensed a year ago may not be licensed today etc.

      All private lists like these are nothing more than starting points. Not unlike other private lists for various industries. When a govt. license is required, then take the info you get from the private lists and then verify they are licensed with the licensing authority.

      Greg

      ------------------------------
      Gregory A. Martinez,
      Private Investigator
      169 Commack Rd,
      Suite H-209,
      Commack, NY 11725

      www.gregmartinez-pi.com
      Tel. 631-543-1909
      NY PI License ID #: 11000157180

      ---------

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 11, 2012
        Greg -

        I'm sorry but I strongly disagree with you. For starters, USAPI is a
        membership organization with dues paid. Therefore, they have a legal
        obligation to update their lists with regularity. Anything short of that should be
        treated criminally as promoting unlicensed activities !!!!!

        Sincerely,
        Sue

        <mailto:_inquiry@..._ (mailto:inquiry@...) > or