Bay Minette AL

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2012
      We are looking for an assist with a surveillance located in Bay Minette AL
      over several weekday mornings. Please respond off list if interested. Would
      appreciate your advising as to availability and sub rate.

      Thank you as always.

      Best regards

      Gil

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.