Exciting News from the LinkedIn Credit and Collections Group.

  • SkiptraceConsultant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012
      Exciting News from Credit and Collections
      Good morning,

      It was just a few short weeks ago that i announced that we had broken
      the 20,000 member mark. Well we have done it again at 21,002. This group
      is awesome.

      Some of you are regular contributors to this group, but I would love to see some more.

      I would like to share with you some information about a company that is
      going to revolutionize the collection industry. As many of you have read
      the article about the NY Attorney General fining one company and
      shuttering another. If you have not read it I am providing you with the
      link to read it.
      http://www.insidearm.com/daily/collection-laws-regulations/collection-laws-and-regulations/new-york-ag-shuts-down-one-collection-agency-fines-another-175000/
      When I read the article I knew that I have stepped in the right place. Mr. Chebat became a client of NO MORE COMPLAINTS.

      What we will do is help the collection agency and or the collection law
      firm to garner positive results with the Better Business Bureau, reduce
      and or eliminate the complaints to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC),
      Attorney General, and the BBB. This will reduce the fines that are
      levied againgst you, the judgements placed against you and the lawsuits
      filed against you.

      It will also help you to RECOVER MORE DOLLARS. That what this is about.

      If you would like a brochure please send an email to
      steve@nomorecomplaints with all of your contact information and one will
      be sent to you forthwith.

      It would also be appreciated if you would kindly click on the attached link and complete a survey.

      I know that many of you are always looking for new methods of
      skiptracing. Have you tried Spokeo? I have been using it and it has
      really helped me. For an investment of $23.70 for 6 months it is worth
      it. All you need is one locate and you have recovered your investment.
      To date I have earned now $6000, not $3500 just with using Spokeo. Here
      is a link for easy access. http://rzdinvestigativegroupinc.weebly.com/

      Are you keeping track of the hits on your website. I am using a free and accurate counter.
      http://www.histats.com . I have found this to be more accurate than Google analytics.

      Why aren't you spending the $50.00 per year for additional exposure.
      Where are you. One sale will recover your investment in this. We are
      still getting an average of 1000 hits per week. Of course that fact that
      you see my blogs on a weekly basis does not hurt either.

      Are you looking for a new job or career change in 2012? Let people know
      and post your resume in The Credit & Collection Resume Place. Make
      certain that you are creating an online resume and then provide us with
      the link. We will make certain that it gets out to the right people.

      Will you be outsourcing your skips or POE searches?
      Please visit: http://thepoelocator.weebly.com/

      Are you looking for a 3rd party agency to place business with? We can help you do that.
      Check out http://thedebtcollectionconnection.weebly.com

      Would you like to join our mailing list?
      We are in the process of building that at this moment and would welcome everyone on board.
      Please visit http://linkedincreditandcollections.weebly.com/

      Please link in with us as well. The more contacts we have the stronger we become.

      Don't forget to check out our Facebook page
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/RZD-Investigative-Group-Inc/19684811283?bookmark_t=page

      Are you using Twitter? Would you like to follow us on Twitter? Our Twitter is Skipconsult.

      Please subscribe to our blog and feel free to participate.
      http://skiptraceconsultant.wordpress.com/

      Thank you and of course if we can help you please call 954-722-0473

      Thank you,

      Steve Taylor
      Group Manager/Founder

      Steve Taylor