Whistleblower: TSA Deliberately Hiring Psychopathic Criminals

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012
      Whistleblower: TSA Deliberately Hiring Psychopathic Criminals

      TSA supervisor reveals how bosses told him to hire people with violent
      tendencies

      Paul Joseph Watson
      Prison Planet.com

      A TSA supervisor turned whistleblower has revealed to the Alex Jones Show
      how the federal agency is deliberately directing its staff to hire people
      with criminal records who exhibit violent tendencies and psychopathic
      behavior.

      Explaining how his job involved filing reports on other TSA screeners who
      didn’t follow procedure, “Rob” expressed his alarm at the fact that
      criminals were being hired who exhibited the behavior of “psycopaths.”

      “We have a program in the state of Rhode Island where we take prisoners who
      are out for non violent drug offenses and everything else – basically
      sociopaths – and we’re sending them to a ten day course and getting them out
      in uniform out checking people,” said the whistleblower.

      Rob added that people who seemed professional were disregarded in favor of
      applicants who had criminal records and displayed a tendency for
      megalomania and power trip behavior.

      “If they have a background and it’s something like violence or abusing
      authority we put them right in, we put them guys on the floor first day,” said
      Rob, adding he was also encouraged to hire Iraq war veterans with
      post-traumatic stress disorder.

      “It’s all about the power trip, it’s all about having people bug their
      eyes out at the public and getting the public conditioned to the fact that the
      police state is coming,” he added, noting how TSA screeners were directed
      to stick their chests out and “eyeball people.”

      As a recent report by Tennessee Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn highlighted,
      the fact that TSA agents are so routinely caught engaged in criminal
      behavior is by no means an aberration but stems “from TSA’s hiring practices
      and insufficient use of background checks.”

      This includes the TSA’s recruitment policy which, instead of representing
      an “intelligent risk-based organization,” actually fails to conduct
      criminal and credit background checks on many of its employees while advertising “
      for employment at the Washington Reagan National Airport on pizza boxes and
      on advertisements above pumps at discount gas stations in the D.C. area.”

      Last month it emerged that a Catholic priest who had been defrocked over
      allegations of child sex abuse was subsequetly hired by the TSA to work at
      Philadelphia International Airport.

      Rob also divulged how TSA screeners were being ordered by their supervisors
      to check bags of people arriving at the airport who were merely there to
      pick up passengers, adding how he was directed to search a diaper bag
      belonging to a woman who had come to pick up her husband.

      “We’re doing patrols in the parking lot with dogs, we’re even going as far
      out to the train station because the train station is connected to the
      airport here and we have guys walking around the train station, walking around
      the rental cars, we’re inspecting cars coming into the parking garage, I
      mean we’ve fully expanded – we’re no longer just at the gate and just at
      the security checkpoint,” he added.

      Rob also explained how he was part of a coalition of TSA agents working at
      the airport in question who refused to grope passengers in certain areas,
      but that supervisors were firing those who took this stance.

      During a subsequent private phone call with Alex Jones, the whistleblower
      said he had already been contacted by his bosses to be reprimanded over his
      on-air revelations. Given the fact that Rhode Island only has one major
      public airport, it’s easy to see how TSA superiors were able to discern Rob’s
      identity.

      We’ll have further updates on this story as it progresses.

      *********************

      Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is
      the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for
      The Alex Jones Show and Infowars Nightly News.

      _http://www.prisonplanet.com/whistleblower-tsa-deliberately-hiring-psychopat
      hic-criminals.html_
      (http://www.prisonplanet.com/whistleblower-tsa-deliberately-hiring-psychopathic-criminals.html)

    • Bill Branscum
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012
        Hi Sue,

        I'm not sure what to make of most of this but the representation that TSA is encouraged to hire war vets with PTSD in an effort to put sociopaths on the payroll is sheer BS - not that I doubt you saw that part for what it is.

        For those who don't know, vets with PTSD are ENTITLED to preferential hiring - and the should be. In my day, vets got preference, war vets got five points and vets with disability got ten poins preference.

        PTSD is no more an indicator of sociopathic tendencies than the loss of a leg to a mine.

        Similarly, the defrocked priest allegation seems empty to me. Unless he was criminally prosecuted a d convicted, how could TSA know? If he was convicted, he probably would be in prison.

        Disgruntled employee, nut case, or legit whistleblower - hard to say.

        Bill

        Sent