Long Island and Westchester background checks

  • Jimmy Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2012
      We are needing some assistance in some background checks in Long Island, New York and Westchester county in New York. Civil Judgements, criminal complaints, etc.  Please contact me off list if you can assist...It's best to call as I will be out in the field or feel free to email and we will respond as soon as we return to the office.

      Thanks and have a safe holiday,

      Jimmy K. Taylor
      Investigations Unlimited, LLC
      Post Office Box 720626
      Jackson, MS. 39272
      601.613.0242

      "The only connection you will ever need in Mississippi"